PDA

View Full Version : Realm of correu

drewshi
08-17-2008, 12:59 PM
If anybody is on Livejournal, or even if you're not. I post notes and other things of interest for the players of my campaign on an LJ community. There are actually notes on two campaigns, the online game with my friends and the one I have started with my seven year old son. I post my son's exploits as my friends are curious to know how he's doing. If you get a chance, stop on by and take a look and tell me what you think.

http://community.livejournal.com/realm_of_correu/

cplmac
08-07-2009, 01:34 PM
Interesting read. Was curious if the character that will be getting the two handed sword has a shield or not? If it does, then when using the two handed sword, it would not be able to use the shield too. If that is the case, is the player aware that this could lower thier AC by 1?

drewshi
08-08-2009, 05:14 PM
Absolutely. He figures that it's worth the loss of the AC to be able to potentially do more damage in combat.

cplmac
08-08-2009, 07:45 PM
Although, if this is in 2E, I do allow characters that have exceptional strength of 18/51 or higher to be able to use a two handed sword in one hand and still use a shield too. Just a mention.

drewshi
08-09-2009, 07:00 PM
It's a first edition game and his strength isn't that good. He'd love that though.