PDA

View Full Version : Avatar Requests

drewshi
08-15-2008, 07:34 AM
I see that you have to choose from the pre-made avatars. Is it possible to have a selection of avatars from the Dungeons & Dragons cartoons? I'd love an avatar of the Dungeon Master.

Farcaster
08-15-2008, 12:09 PM
The D&D cartoon images are probably copyrighted, so I could not make them available. However, just a note, if you decide to become a community supporter (http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/payments.php), you can upload your own avatar -- and get a few other perks as well beyond the feel-good feeling you get from supporting the site ;)

drewshi
08-15-2008, 10:45 PM
The D&D cartoon images are probably copyrighted, so I could not make them available. However, just a note, if you decide to become a community supporter (http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/payments.php), you can upload your own avatar -- and get a few other perks as well beyond the feel-good feeling you get from supporting the site ;)

Sweet! Thanks for the tip!

MuslixtheMighty
08-29-2008, 02:45 PM
I was actually wondering about the custom avatars lastnight and figured that it was one of the perks to helping out the site. If only I had a little bit more funds to donate to our hobby.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
08-29-2008, 04:51 PM
Even though i like my current avatar, it is nice to know that i can upload my own when my mood alters.

Proud Community Supporter!

Thoth-Amon

MuslixtheMighty
08-29-2008, 07:18 PM
When I went back to look at all of the avatars, I felt stupid for I completed missed the Final Fantasy section. Yay!

Chi
09-03-2008, 04:06 PM
When I went back to look at all of the avatars, I felt stupid for I completed missed the Final Fantasy section. Yay!
Before I became a community supporter I was all about the Final Fantasy. But Now it is nice to have my halfling background behind my pic.

Farcaster
09-04-2008, 08:12 AM
I like it. Very nice. :)

Chi
09-04-2008, 01:07 PM
Sanks Farcaster!!:redface:

MuslixtheMighty
09-16-2008, 12:33 AM
Muslix is now one of the cool kids and has his own custom avatar to prove it.