PDA

View Full Version : Portland, OR 4e dnd

baltrons_bacon
08-14-2008, 02:45 PM
This is a general all-call to any players interested in dnd 4e in the Portland, OR area. Shake off those anti-social tendencies and let's see if we are a good fit! We can work out the details of Dm-ing duties, game hosting, etc as the group develops.
-Carl

mnology
08-14-2008, 04:27 PM
Hey there. I'm trying to get a group of people together for F2F play as well in the Portland area. So yay! I have 1 or 2 more people that have expressed some interest. Mostly it's a matter of finding someone the run the thing at this point.

baltrons_bacon
08-14-2008, 09:27 PM
Alrighty, this seems promising. What do you say about talking with your friends about meeting up to see if we can get this thang rolling? Tapas bar, anyone? I've got a pretty open schedule now until Tuesday, then mainly eves after that. I'm looking forward to this.

-Carl

baltrons_bacon
08-21-2008, 06:53 PM
Looks like we have our DM and 4 players for a 4e campaign. We still have room for one or two additional players, so if you have any interest, please respond to this e-mail. It is shaping up to be a really great game!
-Carl

Bryan
01-06-2009, 07:22 AM
I have been playing a while now and am looking for a new group since my last one finished a great game. I would love to join as a player and have an open schedule. I have experience as a DM as well but I think you said you found one already. I could bring along 1-2 experienced others with similar schedules. (They would not have to be involved for me to be. ;)) Reply A.S.A.P and lets get to gaming.

Lowkey
02-25-2009, 11:43 PM
I'd like to get back into the ol' pen and paper gaming. But my amazing group of friends that play live in sacramento. So I need to try and find an amazing group up here. If you can squeeze one more in let me know.

Count_Zero
06-04-2009, 01:03 PM
If you've got any openings left, I'd be interested in joining the group.

traesin
09-02-2009, 04:00 AM
Got room for a female gamer?

florent
10-12-2009, 09:57 AM
Hey there,

I'd be interested as well but it looks like you have a full house :) There may even be enough people for two groups from the look of it.

Haven't played DD sereioulsy since AD&D 2e, as I've been exploring other game systems. 4e seems very promising and I'd like to get back on the wagon.

F.

Thadeous
12-01-2009, 02:41 AM
Are you still looking for players? What day of the week are you playing?