PDA

View Full Version : Annapolis, MD - 4E Homebrew Game

Kalanth
08-13-2008, 07:58 PM
I run a 4th edition game that is loosing a player to good news. He recieved a promotion, but that means he is moving to North Carolina and leaves us with 3 players and two empty chairs. Even though we were playing with four before we would love to have five total players at the table.

We meet twice a month (usually every other week, schedule permitting) on Sundays and game time starts between 11am - 11:30am and ends between 5pm - 5:30pm. Yep, early bird gaming as we prefer to have the night to be with family and get to bed on time for work the next day. We play deep in Annapolis in my home which is located in the community of Hillsmere, near Quiet Waters Park.

The players are in their late 20's to early 30's. We enjoy a relaxed environment with players that can be serious about the game as well as share a joke or two. It also gives me and one of the players a chance for our daughters to have a consistent playdate with each other.

The world is a Homebrew world of my own design and CD's can be made available to those that are interested in joining the game. There is a lot of detail in the world and aside from some names being a touch clunky it is a relatively player friendly world.

We are staying as close to core as we can for the time being. Variations will come about later, sure, but right now we want to grow in familiarity with the rules of the edition before we start throwing things in like monster races. On top of that I am a RPGA Herald DM and if you have an RPGA number or wish to join the RPGA I register all game sessions that we do. RPGA or not, its still a new system so mistakes are bound to happen so don't expect perfection, just expect fun. http://forums.gleemax.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

The game is currently 2 session into a campaign with players sitting at level 2 right now. We currently have a Warlord (the player that is leaving), a Paladin, Rogue, and a Wizard. Any options are open except one, and that is Tiefling. The reason is story related and nothing more, so a more creative story than the one that bares that race can overcome this restriction.

Let me know if you are interested and I will pass along my email. As I would consider to be normal, we would prefer to meet any candidates first to ensure that we would be a good fit for each other. I can arrange for you to sit in on some if not all of a session and meet the players so that we can feel each other out.

Kalanth
08-14-2008, 01:03 PM
The invitation remains open, but as I look at the map of the local area I realize that there must be an anti-gaming field wrapped around all of Annapolis. We shall continue to recruit, but I guess I need to add that we seek players brave enough to venture through such the anti-gaming ward to find adventure.

:D

Sear
12-15-2008, 07:53 PM
Hey Saw your post and was wanreing is your game still has an opening. I'm realy interested in 4e.

Thanks,
Chris / Sear

Simplydone
04-09-2009, 01:31 PM
I am also interested in your game if you still have room. Just email or PM me.

larskhan
02-17-2011, 09:32 PM
good day, just moved to town and would love to start up gaming again. Do you still need someone?

thanks,

Lars
larskhan@gmail.com