PDA

View Full Version : deep gnomes

messedabout
08-12-2008, 03:19 PM
anyone see a teaser or anything for deep gnome PCs??
I havent gone over to wizards in a bit..and have not much time to search...

regards

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
08-12-2008, 03:58 PM
I'm also interested so i will be eyeing this thread.

Thoth-Amon

Valdar
08-12-2008, 05:31 PM
Haven't seen anything- though, you can probably come up with your own by taking the stats for gnomes, drow, and the wikipedia article on Svirfneblin, and throwing them in a blender.

They may get a mention in the Forgotten Realms setting, to be released over the next few months.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
08-12-2008, 05:55 PM
Haven't seen anything- though, you can probably come up with your own by taking the stats for gnomes, drow, and the wikipedia article on Svirfneblin, and throwing them in a blender.

They may get a mention in the Forgotten Realms setting, to be released over the next few months.
Probably so. Many of my fellow players have early-ordered the FR with the Amazon discount. We will see.

Thoth-Amon

agoraderek
08-12-2008, 06:59 PM
i think the 4e fans need to be patient. i'm sure that all of the old school d&d stuff will eventually be available in official canon through the PHB, DMG and MM updates, with additional stuff released in the DDI articles and FR and Eberron campaign settings. they'll probably string it out a bit to maximize sales, but it really won't be too much different than 3x was with all of the official splatbooks and campaign settings, cost wise.