PDA

View Full Version : Game Thread (in character dialogue & descriptions only)

Vrath
08-04-2008, 03:40 PM
You set sail a week ago for Latrobe on a large cargo freighter with 6 passenger cabins added to the front of the main deck. Your quarters are small but otherwise comfortable and your meals are delivered to you routinely each day by a gray haired sailor missing 3 fingers. You are expected to remain in your room at night but you may move freely around the top deck during the day. You’ve all noticed that the first mate is running the ship with an iron fist; his race is unfamiliar to you, he is 7’9” with thick black braids and a deep coppery complexion barking orders in a large booming voice. The captain seems to be more of a well educated businessman than a sailor; he is a frail looking human wearing mostly silk clothes and is rarely seen except when he is visiting with one of the passengers, an elf named Vicenza. Lord Vicenza, as his servant introduced him to you, is a wealthy merchant returning to Latrobe after negotiating revised trade agreements in Koresh (capitol city of the human kingdom on Korbala). The other passenger cabins are also occupied……

(In your first post please describe yourself as the other passengers may have met or seen you and after all three of you have described yourselves you are free to act)

quaidbrown
08-06-2008, 04:47 PM
As you're shown to your quarters, the more perceptive of you notice that one of the cabins is already occupied, and the door is closed.

OOC:
I'll describe myself when I come out of the room, but for now there are some things I need to take care of that don't involve the other players. Can't wait to get started!

Kheitain
08-17-2008, 01:46 PM
<P>A small Halfling garbed in black lugs a backpack that's easily heavier than he is&nbsp;and a few leather bundles climbs the ramp up to the ships main deck. "Oi" he yells at the nearest musclebound idiot, take this bag to my quarters, and be carefull with it!"</P>