PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming M&M Product Discussion

Webhead
07-31-2008, 02:14 PM
So, for those M&M-heads out there (however few we may be on this board ;)), what upcoming M&M books are you looking forward to and why?

Me, I'm currently most excited about Warriors & Warlocks, the fantasy supplement. I've always thought about M&M as a sword-and-sorcery game toolkit but have never had the opportunity to run with it.

I'm also a little hazy on whether or not it's been officially release yet, but I desperately want to get a peek at the Deluxe GM Screen. I've held off buying the 2nd edition GM screen when I heard a deluxe version was coming out with sturdier stock. I'm hoping it is in landscape format like the 2nd ed. GM screen, as I much prefer "lower" GM screens that don't obstruct view when I choose to use a screen. Has anyone seen or heard more about the Deluxe Screen and can offer any details?

TAROT
08-06-2008, 01:19 AM
I'm interested in Warriors & Warlocks too. I was disappointed by True20 and went with M&M for fantasy, but I'd like to see some options and maybe new optional rules for low-PL games.

Webhead
08-06-2008, 09:00 AM
I'm interested in Warriors & Warlocks too. I was disappointed by True20 and went with M&M for fantasy, but I'd like to see some options and maybe new optional rules for low-PL games.

Yeah. I'm hoping that W&W includes a nice assorted bestiary of fantasy monsters. That would be coolness!

joshuadunlow
08-30-2008, 02:28 AM
I agree, this is the biggest thing im hoping for myself. Im a big and avid fan of using M&M for Fantasy campaigning. And have created a lot of useful optional and variant rules for such a setting. Though its by no means perfect, im anxious to see how GR handles this. When it comes to monsters though, i convert from the True20 bestiary as best i can.

PeterOck
07-19-2009, 03:36 PM
I personally am looking forward to Mecha and Manga. I have copies of BESM 2nd and 3rd Editions and am sort of a manga junkie myself...so yeah. :biggrin: