PDA

View Full Version : Heroes in Hell (the Beta Test)

Anaesthesia
07-31-2008, 12:54 PM
Be it ever so horrible, there's no place like Hell....(but there may be a way out...)

Background Summary:On Earth the year is 1987. Che Guerva has gone missing. Again. It's up to the New Recruits in his camp to find him and find away out--before anyone else finds the exits first.

Level:8
Reassignment:Character has just been reassigned to Che Guerva's camp (how your character got reassigned to Che's camp is up to the Player and the character background).
Historical Figures:Character may be a historical figure. They may be played exactly how they were in life..or not. They must have died in 1987 or before 1987.I must be able to look said historical figure up.
Fictious Charcters/Heroes of Mythic Legends: Any fictious or mythic character may appear in Hell. If you are taking a fictious character they must have appeared in or before 1987. Characters from books, please attach a note where the Character came from (the title of the book and the book's author). Mythic Heroes (such as Gilagamesh) please state what culture and the cultural story they appeared in.
Characters of unknown background-Players have the option of creating their own character- who may or may not have been too well known in life. Advance Classes/Prestige classes from d20 Past may be used.

*If a character lived technically in the past (ie, they died in 1523), they are allowed to advance into a modern class or have modern skills such as computers or driving a car. Hey, Dante was the hacker in the novels!

*New rule:Technology (such as cars, computers, guns etc) may be requested thru the Administration

I have some specialized rules over at the forum, so please look over there as well. The forum is here: http://www.activeboard.com/forum.spark?forumID=109286

Please post here or PM me if your interested. ;)

michaeljearley
07-31-2008, 07:23 PM
This looks really really interesting. I'd like to hear more. (mainly because i've only scratched the surface of the d20 modern stuff)

Anaesthesia
08-03-2008, 11:12 AM
Anyone else? I would need at least 2-3 more people to begin.

Anaesthesia
08-06-2008, 12:24 PM
Bumping up. Still need people for this.