PDA

View Full Version : A lil help please

pgholland
07-31-2008, 08:46 AM
Errr... I've looked, and I can't find who I need to message... but well, let's just say I'm moving at least one game, and maybe all of my games from Plothook.net because it is not a good place to game and well, this seems like as good a place (probably better) as any to bring them to BUT I'l need a sub-forum right?

Can anybody help???

Caligula
07-31-2008, 10:49 AM
What you want to do is PM Farcaster and ask him to set up a sub-forum for you. You will become the mod of that subforum so you can run your game. If you want, you can check out the other sub-forums on the site for examples on how others might run their sub-forums, and what kind of threads they might have in them.

Hope this helped! :biggrin:

pgholland
07-31-2008, 10:56 AM
Yeah that has, thank you.

nijineko
07-31-2008, 09:53 PM
if you need any other help with any online aspects of gaming here at pnpg, just ask and we'll be happy to assist! =D and welcome!

pgholland
08-01-2008, 09:23 AM
Though the first question seems to be unimportant now... looks like I'll be using another site because of it's ease, and its focus on PbP. However, how might I go about looking for players on here (as that seems to be the focus on here).

nijineko
08-03-2008, 12:33 AM
use the player and campaign search tools. there is a "player registry" link up top of every page here on this site.