PDA

View Full Version : LIVE CHAT: On-Line Event

Dimthar
07-25-2008, 09:48 PM
I created an On-Line Event in the Calendar, I was Suggesting meeting on Tue Aug/19/08 (I just realized is also the release of the new Forgotten Realms, so it could be a good topic) in the Live Chat Room of PnPG

Now, it asked me to put a City or I would not be able to save it, so I chose "Las Vegas" (Where else!? :) ).

I can not see the event, it is because I am limited to a certain mile radius? Does that mean that very few people will see the event notification? :(

cplmac
07-26-2008, 05:44 PM
I was able to go to the Events selection on the bar next to the User CP selection. Once in there, just click on August 19th and the Chat meeting comes right up.

Dimthar
07-28-2008, 12:56 PM
I can see it if I do the above procedure, but I don't think it will show at the "Events Notice" that shows every time you are browsing the Forums.

I normally go for what the "Reminder" shows, and my guess is it will only show events in a certain distance of my location.

cplmac
07-31-2008, 06:41 PM
Sorry, not sure how the Events Notice information works. It may be a little to far away, date wise, for it to show up yet. Maybe give Farcaster a PM and see if he can shed some light.

Dimthar
07-31-2008, 07:24 PM
Sorry, not sure how the Events Notice information works. It may be a little to far away, date wise, for it to show up yet. Maybe give Farcaster a PM and see if he can shed some light.

I just changed the city to Dallas and automatically showed in the "Events Notice", I am going to leave it 2 days and change cities every 2 days.

We'll see if it works