PDA

View Full Version : Looking For a Cleric (D&D 3.5e)

Caligula
07-24-2008, 01:04 PM
Hello, all. We are currently looking for a cleric to play in our campaign located here (http://penandpapergames.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=118). A little information? 10th level characters at start, any 3.5e D&D material is fair game, it is play-by-post on this site, and we need a cleric to heal the PCs and keep them alive. Currently we have 5 players, and three more slots open. PM Sylvengard or reply in the Discussions Thread of the link above if you are interested or have any questions! :D

nijineko
07-24-2008, 06:32 PM
i'll play a second character if needed. i don't mind playing a healer type. =D

michaeljearley
07-24-2008, 08:22 PM
I can two box a fighter if we need it as well. Hell, if I can do it with two computers for Everquest, I can do it in Posts.

Caligula
07-25-2008, 01:04 AM
Alright, good. First off though, get your main characters in for me.

I don't generally like having multiple characters per player, but if it comes to it, you two will get the slots. Give it a couple days and if my friend from another site doesn't show up, you guys got it.

Tabryn
10-13-2008, 12:38 PM
Are you still looking for a cleric?

If you have an open slot for another player, cleric or otherwise I'd be intersted in joining your game.

-Tabryn

nijineko
10-14-2008, 03:37 AM
i did make a healer type, which is in storyline now, but it's really up to the dm. from whom we have not heard recently. but i'm not certain that it will pack quite the punch of a cleric or not. i haven't crunched the numbers. so you might get lucky.

brutology
10-14-2008, 04:24 AM
i would gladly play a cleric in your campaign only question is how often do you expect updates?

tks

nijineko
10-15-2008, 12:47 PM
we're waiting on the dm's life to clear up again. so we don't know right now. nothing's been happening. =D

Tabryn
10-16-2008, 10:57 AM
When things clears up for the GM let me know.

MuslixtheMighty
10-16-2008, 12:10 PM
Someone should make a cleric of Erythrul. You know, really shake up the party and makes things CRAZY!!!!!

nijineko
10-16-2008, 05:35 PM
how about a palladium style monk/cleric. now that would be annoying! =D

Zeneak
10-16-2008, 06:49 PM
Hey i would love to play a Cleric, i check the site every day, but there seems to be a lot of posts so i don't know if you still need me, i have never played play by post, so could you please send me a PM about the positions you need filled? i check the site about 5-10 times a day so i don't think i would slow it down any. but i don't know how to do a PbP so if you could give me an example of how it would work i would be very happy to join if you'd have me.