PDA

View Full Version : Curse of the Crimson Throne

Karui_Kage
07-22-2008, 06:11 PM
A player of mine recently bowed out due to differences in opinion over the group, and I'm in the market for a fifth player.

I have four players, and we meet every Saturday at our apartment in Redmond, WA. Though I'm usually fine with four, with Paizo's campaigns I never know, and so think five might be a good number to go with.
We will be using the Pathfinder Beta rules (basically D&D 3.5 with some fixes in), and won't be starting the campaign proper until August 9th. I've been DMing for a few years, and before this I ran the Age of Worms campaign (though we stopped around level 15-16), a Dragonlance campaign, and a few 4E sessions (to try it out). Before all that, I ran off and on for a few years, along with playing, primarily in 3.5.

I run a message board and use it pretty often for Discussion threads, Experience Posts, and the like, and like to have people that can check it weekly for updates.

I could go on and on about our play styles, our rules preference, etc. here. If you want to know anything specific, feel free to ask. You can also email me at karuikage@karuikage.net.

Oh, I guess the other important piece is the group age. We're all in our 20s. I'll be 25 in a couple of weeks, a couple of the group are younger 20s, and I think one is older 20s. Though I definitely don't mind older than that either, we're a pretty mature group.

Look forward to hearing back from anyone! :)

pronkyou2
11-28-2008, 05:07 AM
East Redmond Hill TT block? I'm over in the XYZ area, if you're up for grabbing another player. Also kind of want to branch out to Shadowrun 4.0 but nothing close by. If you're looking for a new system, or know anybody local, do tell.

reynorpadilla
12-14-2008, 03:51 AM
Still looking for people? I'd be interested. May need a little help catching up with 3.5. I've played 1, 2 and paradoxically, 4e. I've always been DM and never player -- always wanted to just play!

nauchrifter
01-11-2009, 06:52 PM
If you are still looking for players/DM I would be interested. I am primarily used to 3.5 and some 4E and have played over 10 years now. Let me know if you are interested.