PDA

View Full Version : Shattered Glory, Dark Tales (D&D 4th ed.)

russdm
07-06-2008, 06:28 PM
So I am prepping up my first 4th edition campaign. I am working on world stuff and hope to have it ready to go so the campaign can start running later this month.

Currently I have a basic idea regarding it, but will put in more as I come up with stuff. Have website about campaign: http://tarshish.wetpaint.com
Look at the 4th ed. world. I'll get busy on it these upcoming weeks.

russdm
07-10-2008, 11:34 AM
I have my campaign world here: http://tarshish.wetpaint.com/page/Neldoreth

russdm
07-12-2008, 06:17 PM
I am adding the following to the site regarding Neldoreth: History, Geography, Races, Classes, Campaign Blog, and Sources.

I hope to have the following made: Cities (in Geography), Campaign starting information (in Campaign Blog).

Will update thread as need be.

russdm
07-16-2008, 03:56 PM
History: Done, includes dating system
Geography: Going to be done
Races: Done
Classes: Done
Campaign Blog: Done
Sources: Done
Cites (Geography): Going to be done with Geography
Deities: Half Done

russdm
07-17-2008, 09:07 PM
History: Done, includes dating system
Geography: Done
Races: Done
Classes: Done
Campaign Blog: Done
Sources: Done
Cites (Geography): Done
Deities: Half Done
The Talismans of Argon and other Magical Artifacts: This page is about legendary magical items. It is done.

Things needing to be finished:

Power groups
Varkenhawk

After that I will start taking names of people who might have some interest in being a part of this campaign.

russdm
07-19-2008, 03:46 PM
I just need to finish Varkenhawk, then I can start getting an idea of all is interested. The other parts are finished.

russdm
07-24-2008, 02:54 PM
I will be doing Varkenhawk this week. Will try to have it up by monday.

So I am going to open things up and get a count of who all is interested. Thanks in advance.

russdm
08-27-2008, 08:57 PM
All parts needed to start are finished. I am now just waiting on getting a player count and pick a start date that works for everyone.

I have completed 'Varkenhawk' and have also created a handout for prospective players.

The Handout is here: http://tarshish.wetpaint.com/page/Player%27s+Campaign+Handout

You should give it a look over.

I am now accepting players.

russdm
09-02-2008, 05:01 PM
At 12pm September 6th, (This saturday) I am planning to have our first meeting to begin creating characters and run our first adventure. Individuals interested in the campaign should show up then.

I suggest individuals read everything regarding Neldoreth so they have a background about it. I will inform players what information their characters know as legends.

Hope to see people there!

russdm
09-06-2008, 03:52 PM
Since things didn't work out today, I am moving the game to Bellevue. To the two people who showed up, thank you.

At 12pm on Saturday of next week, I am planning to have our first meeting to begin creating characters and run our first adventure. Individuals interested in the campaign should show up then.

I suggest individuals read everything regarding Neldoreth so they have a background about it. I will inform players what information their characters know as legends.

Hope to see people there!

russdm
09-22-2008, 03:49 PM
Due to commitments, I am going to be putting the campaign on stand-by. Depending on how things go for the next 6 months-1 year, the campaign will get running again.

Thank you for your patience.

russdm
12-16-2008, 11:20 PM
I am considering getting this game up and running again. Depending on how my schedule sets up, i will let those interested know when it will start up.

russdm
12-24-2008, 07:04 PM
I would like to get a head count of who is interested in this game.

russdm
01-10-2009, 11:42 PM
I am putting a call out to see who wants to get involved with this campaign. I will be starting it up again soon.

russdm
02-13-2009, 08:40 PM
Contact me if you want to be in this.

russdm
05-16-2009, 04:36 PM
I am putting out a call to see who is all interested in this. That will determine when I do the first session.

russdm
05-28-2009, 01:59 PM
I am going to try to have first session on June 6th. I will update these if there will be any change. It will start at 12pm to 2pm.

russdm
08-08-2009, 11:26 PM
I am putting out a call for players so i know how soon i need to get this game started.

russdm
08-25-2009, 06:36 PM
I am doing a call for players interested so i know whether i continue planning the campaign or just let it die. I am thinking of letting it die.

russdm
08-31-2009, 05:36 PM
Having had no response, i am going to discontinue this game since no one appears to be interested. If you were, you need to post in the thread so i know that and can pick a day to all for games to happen.

So this game will not be running. I may start it up again depending on how much interest occurs.