PDA

View Full Version : Wizards of the Coast Forums

Bronwyn
07-05-2008, 03:34 PM
:mad:Is it just me or have the D&D chat and forums on the Wizards of the Coast site become mostly unusable? Not sure what they're going for, but the last few weeks navigation has become ridiculously frustrating. Most things don't seem to work properly. Links keep disappearing, perhaps relocating to some nonsensical place I'm not aware of. Chat rooms are inaccessible. My subscribed threads have been randomly deleted. Today I can't even find a way to get into the forums...seriously, am I going crazy or are they completely screwing around over there?:mad:

jade von delioch
07-05-2008, 04:38 PM
I'm not surprised. If they can't make a good Rpg i don't expect them to make a good forum.

Igbutton
07-05-2008, 04:58 PM
I can access the page where the forums should be but there are none listed. My subscribed threads are gone as well. They might be cleaning house, if it's permanent then it's a real shame because there were a lot of good posts and info for 3x there.

tesral
07-06-2008, 12:17 AM
I can access the page where the forums should be but there are none listed. My subscribed threads are gone as well. They might be cleaning house, if it's permanent then it's a real shame because there were a lot of good posts and info for 3x there.

Dude 3e is DEAD, haven't you heard? No one plays it any more, and you don't either.

I have tried the D&D fourms a couple of times. I never got hooked.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-06-2008, 01:57 AM
:mad:Is it just me or have the D&D chat and forums on the Wizards of the Coast site become mostly unusable? Not sure what they're going for, but the last few weeks navigation has become ridiculously frustrating. Most things don't seem to work properly. Links keep disappearing, perhaps relocating to some nonsensical place I'm not aware of. Chat rooms are inaccessible. My subscribed threads have been randomly deleted. Today I can't even find a way to get into the forums...seriously, am I going crazy or are they completely screwing around over there?:mad:
WOTC forums never really hooked me. Hopefully WOTC will work out the bugs in time, which i am sure they will. Best of luck.

Thoth-Amon