PDA

View Full Version : D&D Forum : Edition Prefix

Farcaster
06-30-2008, 03:09 AM
Hello, all.

Since we have members playing anything from 1st edition to 4th edition, I wanted to have a way to quickly be able to find threads about the edition you are most interested in. So, I have added a thread prefix for D&D edition. Whenever you post a new thread, you'll automatically be prompted for the edition your post is about. If it isn't about a particular edition, just select the option "Not Edition Specific."

Whatever edition you selected will be shown before the title in the thread list, and can be used to do a quick search using the prefix drop downs at the top of the thread list.

Happy Posting!

cplmac
07-01-2008, 10:09 AM
Cool! I think this will be a great help, since there are some major and minor differences between the different versions.

nijineko
07-04-2008, 02:24 PM
thank you very much! how many prefixes are there now, and what are they, please? it might be useful to have some suggestions for further prefixes, such as mapping, adventure, campaign, etc. i think we already have some to that effect, but the whole prefix idea has a lot of potential. mods could even go back and add a prefix to threads in their forum.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-08-2008, 12:48 AM
Excellent idea. Farcaster has shown us once again how he lived to be an Immortal.

Thoth-Amon

drewshi
08-15-2008, 06:56 AM
Thanks for this. As I only play 1st edition, it will be a big help.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
08-15-2008, 09:57 AM
Thanks for this. As I only play 1st edition, it will be a big help.
Nothing wrong with that. 1st edition/Hackmaster is my favorite.

Thoth-Amon

Zeneak
08-18-2008, 12:34 PM
Praise be to the Farcaster -bows several times for effect- haha ingenious my friend and something not many other places that i have been across have.