PDA

View Full Version : From the Pitt(Pittsburgh)

ricbarnt
10-19-2006, 08:52 AM
Recently moved to the Pitt area and after unpacking all the books I came across all the ancient texts of D&D it's been a while since I played (Bargle was my archnemesis). But from talking around, I understand the basics are still the same role a dice and smash an orc. So if anyone is in the Pitts let me know.

Farcaster
10-19-2006, 09:40 AM
Welcome to the boards, Ric. It might be a bit of a drive, but it looks like there is someone looking for D&D players in your area (http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/member.php?u=331).

vincano1
07-22-2009, 11:04 PM
Hio. I'm starting a 4th ed. group out in the West mifflin area of Pitts burgh. if you're interested, please let me know. It will be at New Dimension Comics at the Century 3 Mall. Email me here or call 412 655-8661 and ask for Jim(store manager) He'll get your info to me. ( my name is Jack)

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-23-2009, 12:17 AM
Hello and welcome to the boards.

Etarnon
07-23-2009, 12:53 AM
Hi, there are lots of gamers in Pittsburgh that I know.

I run the PGH D&D Meetup.

What version are you looking for, and what area of the city are you in?

And welcome.

cplmac
07-23-2009, 08:32 AM
Hello and welcome. As Etarnon said, there is a good gaming community in the Pittsburgh area. As well as being a moderator for Farcaster on the P&PG site here, I am an Assistant Organizer on the Pittsburgh D&D Meetup for Etarnon. If you need help in finding a game, please feel free to let me know also. Be sure to check both the Campaign Invitaions on here and the message board on the Meetup site. With a little luck, we should be able to get you gaming in no time at all.

Oldgamer
07-23-2009, 12:07 PM
Anyone happen to notice the date of the OP?

cplmac
07-23-2009, 01:13 PM
:doh: Thanks for pointing that out Oldgamer. I was still trying to catch up from vaction and hadn't looked at that. Wonder how many others I may have done that on also? As Flint would say, "What a doorknob."