PDA

View Full Version : Keep on the Shadowfell, playing in Moline, IL

Xepheus
06-26-2008, 10:39 AM
We have recently started the Dungeons & Dragons adventure Keep on the Shadowfell. We are currently seeking a couple more mature players to fill out our group. We play on Wed nights from about 6:30 to 10:30.

Talcoram Cyndar
06-27-2008, 02:08 PM
First, Welcome!

I would be interested in joining your game if you still have any openings. I live just down the road in Rock Island, near the high school.

Just FYI, I have been playing D&D since 1st ed. While I'm not too familiar with the 4e rulset yet, I am looking forward to trying them out.

Anyway- let me know what's going on. You can contact me at djf319@gmail.com

-TC

Xepheus
07-11-2008, 10:48 AM
A dwarven artificer has joined the ranks of heroes now delving the depths of the Keep on the Shadowfell. There is room yet for one more brave soul.

Xepheus
07-18-2008, 04:46 PM
The shadows grow stronger as the spells sealing the Rift begin to weaken.
One more brave adventurer is needed to thwart the plans of the death cult of Orcus.

mrken
07-20-2008, 10:08 PM
Not looking to join your game, just wanted to wave to the Q-C people. Lived there during my middle school years and high school, then again after I got out of the Air Force until I graduated from Blackhawk. Miss it in many ways.

Xepheus
07-22-2008, 12:20 PM
Hmm... didn't realize there was anything here to miss :p
Hope things are going well for you out in CO. If you know anyone here who might be looking for a group, point them our way :D