View Full Version : Keep on the Shadowfell, playing in Moline, IL

06-26-2008, 10:39 AM
We have recently started the Dungeons & Dragons adventure Keep on the Shadowfell. We are currently seeking a couple more mature players to fill out our group. We play on Wed nights from about 6:30 to 10:30.

Talcoram Cyndar
06-27-2008, 02:08 PM
First, Welcome!

I would be interested in joining your game if you still have any openings. I live just down the road in Rock Island, near the high school.

Just FYI, I have been playing D&D since 1st ed. While I'm not too familiar with the 4e rulset yet, I am looking forward to trying them out.

Anyway- let me know what's going on. You can contact me at djf319@gmail.com

07-11-2008, 10:48 AM
A dwarven artificer has joined the ranks of heroes now delving the depths of the Keep on the Shadowfell. There is room yet for one more brave soul.

07-18-2008, 04:46 PM
The shadows grow stronger as the spells sealing the Rift begin to weaken.
One more brave adventurer is needed to thwart the plans of the death cult of Orcus.

07-20-2008, 10:08 PM
Not looking to join your game, just wanted to wave to the Q-C people. Lived there during my middle school years and high school, then again after I got out of the Air Force until I graduated from Blackhawk. Miss it in many ways.

07-22-2008, 12:20 PM
Hmm... didn't realize there was anything here to miss :p
Hope things are going well for you out in CO. If you know anyone here who might be looking for a group, point them our way :D