PDA

View Full Version : Lost Heaven

TotemChakra
06-24-2008, 09:59 PM
Hello. I'm trying to look for a group, and yeah, it's been awhile since I have played. Though, I want to start a group up now because I'm not doing a whole lot during this summer.

Well, the campaign setting is called Lost Heaven, but the world itself is called Untarunum. The reason why this setting is named Lost Heaven is for its reasons. People believe that there was a time where their was a peaceful place after death. Though, no one couldn't really describe if they went to this place, even if they were brought back from the dead. A big plot idea the can done within the world is that the PCs try to unlock the powers of this mystery plane and truly see what is on the other side.

In other words, Untarunum has a lot to offer. I'm looking for about 3-4 players whole can play online weekly. We can try to play 1-2 games a week, but I would like to make sure first with everyone. I wanna take my time on this summer to get to know some new people, roll some dice, and have fun for the hell of it. I'm a flexable DM, so if you want something within the campagin, I can try to work something out. If you need any more information, just ask me.

Thanks, Totem

thadrine
06-24-2008, 10:51 PM
I am interested in joining your game when do you plan on starting? Any chance you could use skype instead of a chat program?

TotemChakra
06-24-2008, 11:04 PM
I am interested in joining your game when do you plan on starting? Any chance you could use skype instead of a chat program?
Well, my computer isn't the best and I like to keep it run a smooth. I see you have yahoo and AIM. Will those work for you? And I'm starting the game when I have about 3 players total.

acrandall11
06-25-2008, 07:15 AM
I would love to play, and if I can throw my opinion in I would like to play 4.0 over 3.5 if that's possible...but you can count me in.

May email is acrandall11@yahoo.com, and I have both AIM and MSN messenger.

TotemChakra
06-25-2008, 08:47 AM
I would love to play, and if I can throw my opinion in I would like to play 4.0 over 3.5 if that's possible...but you can count me in.

May email is acrandall11@yahoo.com, and I have both AIM and MSN messenger.

Well for what it comes to now, we are going to be playing 4e. If you can message me sometime on AIM or MSN, that would be great! We can mostly start running the game now. But one more person can do it.

thadrine
06-25-2008, 08:54 AM
I have the other player now. He will be sending you an email sometime.

TotemChakra
06-25-2008, 08:56 AM
I have the other player now. He will be sending you an email sometime.

Thanks! Well, all the slots are mostly filled up. I'll come back if we need anymore players. Thanks a bunch guys!