PDA

View Full Version : Various Modules

ScoutValas
06-24-2008, 09:28 PM
I am a relatively new DM and am starting a game with a couple of friends. We will be playing every other Friday night trying to start around 6:00 pm and going until at least 11:00 pm I hope. One of the players has a good amount of experience while the other has some experience but it has been awhile since he last played. I will be running a few different Modules until I feel my DM feet are wet enough to come up with my own Campaign idea. I have a 1 year old son who will be around during the game so if you can't handle having him around I am sorry but this game is not for you. I am 28 and the other two players are about the same.

If you have any questions please feel free to message me here or better yet email me at billyh1980 at yahoo.com.

Hope to hear from you all soon and hopefully find a few who would like to join my game.

Billy

ScoutValas
06-26-2008, 12:23 PM
Still looking for players here.....

muahaha32
10-30-2008, 06:51 AM
Your group sounds right up my alley. I have been out of D&D for a while but now that I have gotten a look at 4th edition I decided to see if there were any groups near by. I'm 29, live in aromas and am interested in your group. Drop me a line and maybe we can add another player to your campaign.