PDA

View Full Version : 1H - Keep on the Shadowfell (4e)

Tabris0017
06-24-2008, 05:44 PM
Looking for a 4th and 5th member to play 4e DnD campaign, "Keep on the Shadowfell." Pregen characters are available if someone does not feel comfortable making their own character yet. Needed classes are Fighter or Paladin and Wizard or Warlord. Current party make up is Cleric, Rogue, Warlock, and GMPC fighter (Can be removed to make way for another character) We need players with a good sense of humor, light roleplaying ability. If you don't know 4e we will be happy to teach you and lend you a book until you feel comfortable with the system. We do use pewter minis, but you don't need to bring one, the DM has a large selection for use. We meet Sunday at noon at Misty Mountain Games in Burnsville, and play until 4 or 5. Player's must be able to get to the game on time and be able to meet on a regular basis. For now we meet once a week. At the end of July, we will switch to once every other week.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
06-24-2008, 09:00 PM
Misty Mountain in Burnsville sounds like a great campaign name. Yes, i realize that it's you location. Best of luck to you finding players. You might go to www.paizo.com (http://www.paizo.com) and put an ad in for players as well. I find that between these two sites, my luck as been pretty good.

If i lived closer, i'd play in your campaign.

Best of luck,

Thoth-Amon

O_Prime21
06-26-2008, 12:58 AM
I am looking for a fourth edition game myself. I actually was at Misty Mountain Games for the 4th ed release party. Who knows, I might have met some of you there. (And if you did, and you thought I was lame...um...that wasn't me) Anyways, I copied and pasted a list that is a little about me from my profile. Let me know if I would be a good fit. Thanks!

-I have been playing since 2nd Edition
-I am a mature player, but in no way does this mean I don't like to have fun. Let's just say I am past the point in my life though where I feel I need to get drunk at the tavern with my dwarf fighter and see if I can pick up/get lucky with elf chicks and then burn down the town and kill all the guards. (You know what I mean)
-I want to play 4e (I loved 3.5, but I just don't think I can go back now)
-I want to be in a heroic campaign. Redeeming or 'dark' PCs are cool too. I am just not a big fan of being evil. I am a big fan of evil villians though. http://forums.gleemax.com/images/smilies/smile.gif
-Character development is a plus. I want to feel I have a place in the world.
-I'm down with any campaign setting, although FR is my fav. Homebrewed is cool too.
-I am not afraid to admit it, I like combat. Even better when it means something.
-I am a big fan of party-unity! Working as a team is awesome. (Having an evil character in your party and not knowing it has a way of biting you in the butt later. Actually, it is more of the stabbing in the back.)
-I have a crapload of minis for use of a group. (I am not sure the actually number a 'crapload' is, but I refuse to count them in fear of that I might realize how much money I have spent on them.)
-Weekends afternoons or nights or weekday nights work best for me. I am a nightowl, so going late is no prob.
-I have a good handle on the 4e rules.
-Playing once a week or twice a month would be groovy, but I'll take what I can get.
-I enjoy lists with lots '-' in front of them. http://forums.gleemax.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

Maess
10-06-2008, 09:27 AM
Looking for a 4th and 5th member to play 4e DnD campaign, "Keep on the Shadowfell." Pregen characters are available if someone does not feel comfortable making their own character yet. Needed classes are Fighter or Paladin and Wizard or Warlord. Current party make up is Cleric, Rogue, Warlock, and GMPC fighter (Can be removed to make way for another character) We need players with a good sense of humor, light roleplaying ability. If you don't know 4e we will be happy to teach you and lend you a book until you feel comfortable with the system. We do use pewter minis, but you don't need to bring one, the DM has a large selection for use. We meet Sunday at noon at Misty Mountain Games in Burnsville, and play until 4 or 5. Player's must be able to get to the game on time and be able to meet on a regular basis. For now we meet once a week. At the end of July, we will switch to once every other week.

If you still have a slot I would definately be interested. Live in Eagan so getting to misty mountain is not an issue.

Have the 4th ed core books, would be looking to play a Wizard or maybe a swordmage if you are allowing. I have been playing RPGs for almost 25 years.

Torynn
11-04-2008, 09:09 AM
I am looking for a 4e group as well. If there is still a slot I would be interested. Or if someone else is looking for party members drop me a line or shot me an e-mail through the site.

Been playing since 2e and love DnD!

Thanks!!!

XXXJ666
06-23-2009, 02:57 PM
I realize that the original post has been up for quite some time, but I was wondering if the group still plays at misty and if there are any open player slots?

-J

Fivyrn
06-27-2009, 02:54 PM
Oh hey I didn't realize this was first posted a year ago...

Well if anyone needs a player I am looking for a 4e game. I have a good grasp on most of the rules but I don't have much experience. I would prefer to play a striker/controller class but am flexible.

I would say I am looking for a 50%/50% RP/Combat game but I could go in either direction. Please send me a message if you are looking for a fun player!