PDA

View Full Version : Homesteaders

Magus Coeruleus
06-20-2008, 07:59 PM
This is repeated from my profile, where I wrote this before realizing there was a Campaign Invites function:

6/20/08: Want to start asap; one-shot-adventure but it's long so more like mini-campaign (will probably take several sessions, not sure). Based on a D&D 4e conversion of the old BECMI D&D module B10 Night's Dark Terror (only looking for those who have NOT read/played it, sorry). Setting is Karameikos of Mystara, for fairly standard D&D fantasy fare with things like goblins and werewolves. Level 1 start. The twist: PCs are all members of an extended human family living in a homestead in the wilderness, rather than random adventurers coming to help them out. I'm DMing, have 3 players so far and want 1 or 2 more. Not planned for a long-term ongoing campaign but if group gels well we may start one or develop this into one after the adventure's done. We'll be playing here at the Claremont Colleges; want someone close enough to be able to make it here easily, probably looking at every other weekend. Lots of combat but looking for people genuinely interested in roleplaying and in exploring the notion of the homesteader family defending themselves and solving a great mystery about their people rather than hack for sake of slash and phat lutes. Also prefer someone with some P&P RPG experience but prior 4e-specific knowledge not necessary. Warning: suiting character to one-shot-adventure and current party composition will restrict character options. Contact soon please if interested so we can see if this group and you seem like a good match!

Magus Coeruleus
06-24-2008, 02:56 PM
Got what we needed so no longer looking, thanks!

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
06-24-2008, 09:07 PM
If someone bows out and a seat becomes available, please consider me to play in your campaign. Thanks.

Thoth-Amon

Magus Coeruleus
06-24-2008, 09:20 PM
Sure thing.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-07-2008, 07:19 PM
Sure thing.
Just checking in. Any openings?

Thoth-Amon