PDA

View Full Version : [Fantasy] CA- San Gabriel Valley Area

grundis
06-20-2008, 04:53 PM
We are very lax about our play style, willing to accept experts and novices. If you are willing to DM we are willing to play, but also my friend would be willing to DM as well.

We like to hang out and goof off, please no mouth breathers.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-07-2008, 07:20 PM
You got me curious for i havent heard the term. What are "mouth breathers?"

Thoth-Amon

mitchholmstrom
01-12-2009, 01:04 PM
like super nerdy people im guessing.... the whole braces thing...

Freelancer
07-10-2009, 11:18 PM
It's more like the socially inept. By inept, I mean... you need to know how to bathe. At a minimum.

br0ken0rbit
07-30-2009, 08:43 PM
Would love to play, but i'm a huge novice. I've got one friend that is a little more experienced that would also be interested. Email me at xjcohenx@gmail.com with more info.

Peeaceful_Dizzy
10-06-2009, 03:51 PM
lol Thoth..i was wondering the same thing..what the hell is a "mouth breather".. :laugh: Anyhoo...I would love to join and familiarize myself with whatever plans you all have for a game..I live right by where you all plan to play..I go to Mt. Sac, I have not played ADnD for a LONG minute but I am pretty much still familiar..i think...with all the rules and what not...I would enjoy to play with a bunch of kool people...so if you are willing to have me..please let me know at southcalg@gmail.com thanks and hope to hear from you all soon! :cool:

sanackranib
12-20-2010, 01:51 PM
have you guys used the pathfinder rpg rules - its basically what we all house ruled our own 3.0 games but it has its own setting. im really diging it. would love to play in that setting but may wind up running it if i have to.

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

im in west covina by the way so im about 4 miles from you guys

Freelancer
12-21-2010, 08:28 PM
Most people have probably moved onto Pathfinder by now. It's passable, but it tends to be something of an arms race at the upper levels in terms of picking a specialization. Unless you can do enough damage to bypass DR or punch through SR at those levels, you're pretty much out of luck in some/most combats.