PDA

View Full Version : Evil Vampire/Undead 3.5

soulphantom
06-19-2008, 09:05 PM
I am going to be running my first campaign and I have chosen a Vampire/undead motif. The players are going to start off being under the control of a Master Vampire. So far there are 2 vampires and a ghoul. I don't have all the details set in stone as of yet, just getting things together. The game is either going to be every other other Friday. It would've started on July 4th, but since noone will be available for that, it will be pushed back a week to the 11th. Then, will resume the every 4th Friday on the 1st of August. Which will make 2 sessions in that month.

I see this game as going to be if Sam Raimi made a movie about Anne Rices' vampires. Lots of action, blood, and a bit of deranged humor. It will be about a 50/50 mix of roleplay to hack n slash. I am very excited to start my first game as a DM.

The game will be hosted at my apt. in Royal Oak, send me a message for any more details.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
06-24-2008, 02:15 AM
Sounds interesting. Keep us up on the experience.

Thoth-Amon

soulphantom
07-03-2008, 10:01 AM
1 week away now. Still need another player.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-06-2008, 02:05 AM
Throw an ad in paizo.com (http://www.paizo.com). I find that between these two sites, i have had little difficulty finding players.

Thoth-Amon

soulphantom
09-19-2008, 11:52 PM
filled.

Will repost if another spot opens.

jreyst
08-19-2009, 08:43 PM
You still show as "looking for a player" so maybe there is something you need to update in your profile since you no longer are. By the way, hows the game going?

stagebill
08-21-2011, 08:01 PM
are you looking for players?