PDA

View Full Version : New game needs playtesters

GC13
06-17-2008, 08:58 PM
Hey there. After tooling around with RPGs for so long, I've finally got a winner on my hands. It has been well-received by online playtesters, and now I'm ready to make the leap into a tabletop playtesting group.

The game itself is a combat-heavy fantasy game. The rules themselves are rather simple, but it's structured to allow very great customization of characters. Players should have a lot of fun tweaking their characters for performance, and optimizing the party for battle.

What I'm looking for are players who are willing to playtest a combat-heavy game and offer any suggestions or criticisms they can come up with. The rules shouldn't be too hard to learn, so on our first session we should be able to knock out rules familiarization, character creation, and some battles!

I'm hoping to have a group in time to play for next weekend (the 28th or 29th), but if I get surprised I'd be willing to start this weekend.

Igbutton
06-18-2008, 02:02 AM
Well I'm always down to try an new system and make some more RPG crazy friends so count me in.

DallasRT
01-26-2009, 08:49 PM
I live in Carrollton too. If you can do it on Wednesaday I can make it. Let me know.

stray
07-15-2009, 04:47 PM
Sounds interesting. I'd love to playtest a new game. Email me.