PDA

View Full Version : Exalted 2e in North Dallas

GoddessGood
06-16-2008, 09:13 PM
Hello,

My name is Andi. I'm semi-new to the area and currently I'm trying to gather together more players for a second edition Exalted campaign. It's a White Wolf game, so it uses the d10 system with some tweaks. The game itself is about the struggle to be a hero in a world that would rather demonize, imprison, or devour you whole. Hunted, but knowing in your heart you are destined to rule those who hunt you. I prefer a large amount of role play, but combat is a vital part of role play. We are looking to play alternate Saturday evenings in a smoke and allergy-free apartment (I'm hosting). 8 hours or so is average play time for me, though longer is definitely possible. Three players have already signed up, so I'm looking for two or three more. We've also an eye to expand to other games in the future as the players make suggestions.

If you or anyone you know might be interested, please send me a PM or e-mail. Thanks,
Andi

GoddessGood
08-18-2008, 02:45 PM
Hello again,

It's a few months later, and we're still looking for some fresh blood :biggrin:. I'd like to re-extend the invitation to anyone looking to play in a 2e Exalted game. Let me know if you or anyone you know is interested. We meet in McKinney in my apartment, and will probably be moving in a southerly direction (Plano/Richardson) around the end of the year.

GG