PDA

View Full Version : Raiders of Amn

Anaesthesia
06-16-2008, 06:30 PM
I am looking for a Cleric in a Faerun Game that I am DMing over at Barrok's Tower (see here (http://barroks-tower.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=71) for thread).It's level 2, Faerun. Max Gold @ 1st level. 28 point buy. You will be able to get one free item (or a collection of free items such as 20 arrows), but I will give you a list to choose from. I would prefer a Cleric who is affilated with a Dragon God (there are 2 Dragonborn characters in the party, both who follow Bahamut); but it's not manditory.

Ok Books:
Players Handbook
Players Handbook 2
All Complete Books
Arms and Equipment Guide
Forgotten Realms Campaign setting
Races of Faerun
Magic of Faerun
Faiths and Pantheons
Dragon Magic
Dragonomicon
Races of Dragon

Vrath
07-14-2008, 11:15 PM
You mentioned there are two Dragonborn in the group but can you tell me more about the other pcs? Assuming the reason you need a cleric is for healing I was thinking about playing a Favored Soul (Complete Divine) or a Druid (with the spontaneous healer feat [Complete Divine]), but I'm not against playing a cleric if there are other reasons beyond healing.

Anaesthesia
08-03-2008, 05:55 PM
*gasp* I thought I came back and posted on this thread. I did get a cleric, however. Vrath, you are competely welcome to come and join Raiders of Amn.

The party right now:
*Dragonborn Wizard
*Dragonborn Ranger
*Aasimar Cleric
*Elf Duskblade
*Half-Elf Rogue
*Human Fighter
*Elf Bard

Vrath
08-04-2008, 09:13 AM
7 players? .... no thanks I prefer small groups