PDA

View Full Version : Looking for players for WOD Team

Skit013
06-07-2008, 03:53 PM
Hello,
My name is David Oliver.
My friends and I are looking for people from the DFW area, to join us for some Vampire The Masqurade roleplaying games.

I will be hosting the first campaign to get everyone started and get things running smoothly.

Our sessions will most likly be held in Arlington off of 360 and Pioneer.
The days of the sessions will most certainly be on the weekends probably saturdays & will most always be in the evenings.

Anyone intersted is more than welcome to contact me on my cell
817-230-3180.

At this point including myself we have 3 people, but 6-8 people are preferable.

If any of you would prefer to meet up first before we sit down and write up characters that would just fine.

Again thank you for your consideration & I look forward to seeing what you all can do..

boulet
06-07-2008, 07:52 PM
Hi Skit013,

I wish you good luck in your research of players. You should use the area of penandpapergames which is devoted to campaign invitations (http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17) though. This way people looking for games will find your group more efficiently (the feature makes one able to spot games and players by geographic proximity for instance).

A little extra optional advice : try not to post phone numbers and email address in a forum. It's source of trouble usually. People will always be able to send you a Private Message and ask for contact info.