PDA

View Full Version : The 4400 is better than HEROES!

teckno72
06-01-2008, 01:16 AM
Now, this is probably not completely fair, because HEROES didn't get off to an incredibly good start because of the Writer's Strike. However, the 4400 has treated the subject of superherodom with dignity and respect.

The 4400:
1. Covers the lives of more people with powers.

2. Don't wear costumes, and they are just as interesting.

3. has three seasons out on DVD.

4. villains are much more realistic-seeming.

5. brings up a lot of interesting questions and answers them, going on to new interesting questions which they will answer.

6. Shall I go on? :D

Digital Arcanist
06-03-2008, 02:57 PM
I watched the first three seasons of the 4400 and was hooked. I got tired of the show at the end of the third season. The stories didn't seem to be going anywhere and a few of the characters were becoming too whiny for my tastes.

I expect much from this new season of Heroes. Heroes feels more like a comic book and the 4400 more like the Outer Limits. I love them both and will probably look at season 4 of the 4400 again.

Zig
11-22-2008, 04:36 AM
I can say that the last season of heros was kind of a let down, and this season is just... well... weird. ever since "Lost" became a hit it seems many writers just want to mess with their main characters and write bizzare plots that dont make any sense until the end of the season which will also leave many issues never answered. not only this but the super powered combats in these shows is either never shown (strange lights and a fade to somebody waking up in an alley etc) or its a one shot zzap and its over. I'm still watching heros but I dont get excited about it much any more.... now True Blood on HBO... now thats a diffrent story.