PDA

View Full Version : Fallout PnP RPG

pheanox
05-30-2008, 11:33 AM
I am looking to start a campaign using the SPECIAL system, which is loosely based on GURPS. It will be set in the Fallout setting. No need to worry about not knowing the system or setting, first meeting will be introduction to each other, and the game. Nothing has been set as for meeting days or hours. Let me know who is interested!

MortonStromgal
05-30-2008, 12:27 PM
if you need any of the fan books im the moderator of
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/FalloutPnP/

Webhead
05-30-2008, 01:06 PM
If it weren't for the fact that you're almost 1200 miles away, I have a friend who would kill to join your game. He's been trying to get us to let him run a Fallout PnP for years.

Wastelander75
05-30-2008, 01:17 PM
I have alot of the Fallout PNP stuff here. :-) When are you thinking about running that type of game?

pheanox
05-30-2008, 10:17 PM
I want to start running the game as soon as I have enough people interested in playing.

Calsapher
12-10-2009, 08:06 PM
Hey im interested in playing without a doubt. I actualy joined this site to find some campaign ideas for my group home's campaign we are runing using a rule book i got off the internet for the Fallout PNP system. If any one has some canpaigns maid that they dont mind me using please send them to me lol.