PDA

View Full Version : Call of Cthulhu in Appleton, WI

Orms_Einbani
05-29-2008, 11:23 AM
Hey!

I'm trying to gather players for a Call of Cthulhu game to be run bi-weekly at Xenobia Games in Appleton WI. The ideal time would be on Saturday mornings, but I could also do Sunday mornings. Pretty flexible on times, so if you're interested, but wish to suggest a different time, just let me know.

Basically, I'll be running a 6th edition game (no d20, please) set in either the modern day or the 1920's, depending where people's interest lies. I run a fairly RP and investigation heavy campaign, with an emphasis on creative thinking and problem solving. Not a lot of combat, but that really depends on the actions the players take throughout the game.

If you're interested, just let me know.

Illuminati322
01-12-2009, 11:28 PM
Hey man, I saw your post regarding the formation of a new COC campaign, and I saw that you were in my area. I'd actually be very interested in joining and playing in your campaign (I saw that you were looking for players.) Drop me a message.

RexxRedfoxx
04-10-2009, 03:00 PM
Was poking around and I saw your post. I just moved to the area and dont know my way around too wel yet but I can see if I can do a meet up for a possible group.

RexxRedfoxx
04-25-2009, 06:34 PM
Umm... I checked the location for this game and it is an empty storefront. Dont suppose there is anyone else running games in the area?