PDA

View Full Version : Champions GM in need of players & GMs

Phantom Gamemaster
10-14-2006, 03:46 PM
CALLING ALL CHAMPIONS GURUS!!!!!
My campaign Champions High Unlimited is short on players and GMs it's originally intended to be a shared world campaign, but all i found is players who post a few times and stop. If you want to be a player for my game or a GM with some ideas for the campaign, please go to my campaign site at http://www.herocentral.net
or contact me at reggie2752@yahoo.com the infomation will be posted on this board so that Hero players and GM will know where to go and what to do. Or better yet play the games here since i'm setting up a PBPO version of CHU:TEAM ALPHA or BAD ATTITUDE here at P&P Games .:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
CHU [Champions High Universe]is a Teen Champions Campaign that was created using 4th ed rules, but is now revised using 5th ed rules. It's set in the NEW CU Where students not only study the basics of school, but also the basics of superheroism. My campaign city is Med City NC, but if GMs join in, they could create their own superschool and team based in their campaign city.
Starting players will begin as freshmen or preteen heroes in training then work their way up to graduate for a total of eight years( Normals get four years of schooling but supers get eight years for the extra development in the powers,go figure.)
ACTIVE POINTS FOR PCS:
30-49 pnts=preteens
49-99pts=Freshmen
99-150pts=Sophmores
150-299=Juniors
299-499=Seniors
499-699+=Graduate
Hero rules can be used for creation of your PCs but you won´t need them for roleplaying the campaign.
There are Two games currently running in HC and soon will be presented in P&P and they are:
CHU:TEAM ALPHA: the original CHS campaign revised and reimagined for 5th ed.Now established in P&P
CHU:BAD ATTITUDE: The Teen Villian Campaign for those who want to take a walk on the Darkside of hero. Coming Soon to P&P.

Coming soon to P&P are:
Tales of the Proteus Project
Dreamstar & The Court of Dreams
POSSE: NEW ARKHAM
THE YOUNG GUARDIANS
CPS #299
HOT SHOTS[70's champions campaign]
Contact me here at this post with a answer whether you want to join the game here or not.

Phantom Gamemaster
02-25-2008, 07:26 PM
The game is now being set up in the PBP boards right now,the info is being put up and so will the setting and casting.

nijineko
02-26-2008, 12:40 PM
impressive intro and invitation. =D

Phantom Gamemaster
05-31-2008, 02:44 PM
impressive intro and invitation. =D
domo arigato mina-san for the complements on the board.I'm thinking of doing a PBP version of my campaign ideas for playtesting here,then post them on HeroCentral.net or the Champions mailing list as soon as I get some more Champions supplements.:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
Hope to see you soon on the board of my game.:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
Spookfully yours, the Phantom GM

Reggie2602
05-04-2011, 07:16 PM
Due to the fact that I now have TWO games set and ready for Chat Please email me Or PM me for info on the games.