PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Rebellion Era Campaign

Webhead
05-28-2008, 09:43 AM
Hi again, folks. Iím looking for 3 Ė 4 players interested in playing in a Star Wars play-by-post campaign. It will be set during the Rebellion era, more specifically in the time period between A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back. The characters will be the crew of an independent freighter, running odd jobs and smuggling to make a living.

Force-Sensitives are allowed, but no Jedi characters. Character templates such as an Alien Student of the Force or a Revwian Tyia Adept are acceptable. That is not to say that characters canít learn Jedi teachings later through the course of the campaign, but none may start with knowledge of the Jedi ways or a lightsaber.

The game will use the Star Wars D6 system with standard character creation. If you are unfamiliar or otherwise need some assistance choosing a character concept, let me know and I will answer any questions and provide character templates. As the group is the crew of a ship, it is suggested that at least one character have decent piloting ability. The game will include a healthy mix of personal, vehicle, and starship combat.

If you are interested or have any questions, please let me know. Happy gaming! :)

russdm
09-19-2009, 08:53 PM
im curios about this game and if it is still going to go. I dont know d6 star wars though.

Necron99
09-20-2009, 01:36 AM
I'm interested, sounds like fun.

I might need a few character templates though. Never played this game before if that's ok.

Slipstream
09-24-2009, 08:28 PM
I've only played d20 Saga. If there is some online guide to give us the low down of how d6 system is used, it would be awesome. I might interested in the pilot roll depending on how this plays out.

Also, would this freighter by chance have room for storing personal fighters?

russdm
09-24-2009, 08:44 PM
I would go for a mando force sensitive soldier.

Slipstream
09-28-2009, 07:29 PM
I gotta abort on my part in this. My IRL group on Sunday nights has decided to make an extra stand in game if we had too many players absent. And the new game is quite similar to what this is. Rather than forsake my own group, I'm gonna have to step out from any commitment here. I wish you guys the best on it!

Kozsey
09-29-2009, 03:36 PM
Have not played star wars d6 before, but it sounds like fun. If you are looking for more characters I would like to join.

Dytrrnikl
09-30-2009, 01:01 PM
Web, I'm in. I love Star Wars d6. Saga is nice, but it's still missing something. Incidentally, how big a freighter are we talking? Millenium Falcon? Ghtroc 720? I'll throw my lot in as a Human Brash Pilot.