PDA

View Full Version : D&D 4e Keep of the Shadowfell - Canton MI

Scorpion-Red
05-26-2008, 07:07 AM
I am looking to startup a 4E group bi-weekly on one of those days. I am planning on running Keep of the Shadowfell and the continuing adventures. This group will probably not start until after the books are out unless they are pushed back so we may or may not use the pre-made characters. I am looking for mature players that like to have a good time. The only book you will really need is the Players Handbook and the knowledge contained therein. The other books are nice but not neccessary for playing.

I have been playing D&D for about 15 years and have been DM'ing for about 9 years. I am probably looking to play at Pandemonium in Garden City. Or maybe Fun 4 All in Ypsilanti (they have less noise, but close earlier and have less room). Please Email me if interested and include your role-playing experience.

Farcaster
05-28-2008, 12:55 PM
FYI, by selecting all of those days, the Player Finder is returning members who are available on ALL of those days. This will reduce the number of possibilities returned. If you aren't sure of the day you will be running your game yet, you may want to unset the days for now.

mongo5486
07-12-2008, 05:18 PM
A friend of mine and I are interested in getting back into playing D&D. We used to play 2nd ed., but have not played in years. He just picked up the 4th ed PHB and will spend the weekend reading it. We both live downriver and playing at Pandemonium in Garden City would be fine. We prefer to play Fri or Sat evenings, weekly or every other week depending on scheduling. If you want any more info, just send me an e-mail.

Mac Who Else
09-15-2008, 08:09 PM
If you are still looking for a member let me know maybe I'll be able to join your group, depends on what days you run and all that

Lordlindsey
09-22-2008, 04:42 AM
I'm interested but could only do a weekday, after work.

Elf Lover
06-26-2009, 10:42 PM
I know this thread was posted over a year ago but if you are still looking for players let me know. My current has been canceled for the time being and I am having DnD withdraws. I have never played 4.0 though and I do not own any of the books. I have only played 2.0 but would be willing to learn if I could share books until I am able to get my own. I live in Westland so Pandemonium in G.C. is more likely for me. Please contact me at Superwoman422@comcast.net.