PDA

View Full Version : NJ - Mays Landing

vic_kidd
05-17-2008, 05:11 PM
We are currently looking for a few more players to join an on going campaign. We are playing more of a home brew world that the players are liking to roll the dice like back in the old days. We play every couple of weeks (or when I can make it home from Washington DC where I'm working). We currently have a Ranger, Paladin, Wizard, Cleric (npc), and a part time Rogue. We will even welcome people that are learning to play for the 1st time.

Daddygeek84
06-10-2008, 09:18 AM
hello, my wife and i are LFP but we're definately interested in finding another group. check out my info and message me.

vic_kidd
06-15-2008, 12:27 PM
As much as I'd love to play a weekly game right now, I work down in Washington DC right now and only come home once a month until the bridge I'm painting is finished. After that I'm still up in the air about as I don't know if I'll be moving elsewhere until around Sept or Oct. If things change then I'll get back to you on this.Our group has a site as well. It is
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/southjerseylive/ join there and you'll find a few people that are looking for a weekly game as well. We usually meet at my house in Mays Landing on the week I'm home. We are all 40-something that like to have a good laugh from time to time.