PDA

View Full Version : Austin, TX Campaign

Invoker47
10-14-2006, 06:33 AM
Since my move to Austin for college, nearly all of my players have disappeared; only one that moved here as well is really a consistent, be there all the time player. So I'm looking for people to join my campaign. Here's an overview: -Forgotten Realms campaign starting in Daggerdale just prior to Randal Morn reclaiming the throne of Daggerdale in 1369 DR. -Starting at level 1, but will keep progressing as long as you play, I have no cutoff level. -Heroic characters, no evil alignments. -Roleplay and combat, I prefer a nice median. -People who complain, whine, are generally a hinderance in or out of character, rules-lawyers, powergamers and party backstabbers need not apply. For more information, email me at Invoker47@aol.com

Mikhail Rahl
10-27-2006, 02:20 PM
I would love to play and believe I would be a good fit. I sent you an e-mail. Why have you chosen not to run a game at this time?

Invoker47
11-19-2006, 07:26 PM
Well, after a lot of planning and such, I've decided to form a group, hoping to start after the holidays since I have to go out of town for both Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Here's some information:
-Starting at level 1 and no level limit though epic levels will take a long while to reach.
-Long term characters who develop and grow
-Plot and RP depth, while still maintaining combat (I really enjoy combat and RP both so i meld the two together)
-No powergamers, meta-gamers (a little is fine and unavoidable I understand), or DMs just farming for players.
-Set in Faerun, starting in Daggerdale.
-Preferred alignments: LG, NG, CG, LN, N

Email me with any questions.

Invoker47
12-15-2006, 05:32 PM
I'm still looking for players for my campaign. Just had two potentials drop. Email me if you're interested.

Invoker47@aol.com