PDA

View Full Version : Looking to join a PbP game

Elbryon
05-16-2008, 01:08 AM
Just found this sight and have been wanting to do something like this for a long time. I have had a very hard time finding people in my age group and geographic region who enjoy playing these games. I have been playing D&D since the mid 90's and have DMd games through 2nd edition and have played some 3rd edition. I have a good amount of source books to help me out. As I post this I am quite unclear as to how a PbP game is run but am willing to learn. I have read a little in the forums and it looks very interesting. My job keeps me near a computer just about every day and I of course have one at home so I would be able to keep up on events going on. My favorite settings are #1 Forgotten Realms and #2 Greyhawk.

Thats about it for me I hope to hear from you soon if you can make it all the way through my ramblings.

Cheers!

Elbryon
07-11-2008, 10:21 AM
I have finally found one to get my foot in the door. I will be makeing my first appearance in Invincible Overlord, see how I get along (hopefully very well) and I'll meet more of you later.

nijineko
07-14-2008, 03:41 PM
welcome to the invincible overlord campaign, i'm looking forward to playing with you!

Elbryon
07-14-2008, 03:48 PM
Thanks nijineko hopefully I don't make a fool of myself.

nijineko
07-14-2008, 04:15 PM
don't worry about it! long as we stick it out and cover each others' backs, then i think we'll have a blast. =D

Elbryon
07-14-2008, 04:54 PM
I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and having some fun while I'm at it

Addis Hellfire
07-18-2008, 09:56 PM
Hey, hope you guys don't mind if I use this thread too, just figured that since that pretty much all the stuff I am about to ask was already asked by Elbryon.

Same situation, I haven't played a PbP before and wanted to give it a shot. If anybody is looking for players in a D&D 3.5 game (perfurably Dragonlance or Lankmar, but I'll play just about anything), then I'll join. Even better if you don't mind oddball/monstrous characters.

Elbryon
07-20-2008, 10:26 AM
Just keep an eye on the campaign invitation board Addis and read up on the pbp boards

nijineko
07-21-2008, 06:37 PM
ah... bad old lahnkmar. or however it is spelled. ^^ interesting stories have come from there.