PDA

View Full Version : Dragons? What Dragons? I dont see no Dragons....

RyuDraconis
05-15-2008, 06:03 AM
GM looking for more friendly, committed players to fill the ranks of his Shadowrun 4th edition game. We game every Wednesday evening at 6:30 Pm Paciifc Time (930 pm eastern) Any level of experience is welcome (including people new to Shadowrun) and no character concept is disregarded or unwelcome. Please if you have any qustions/comments/ or would like to join email me at RyuDraconis@gmail.com or on Aol instant messanger s/n RyuDraconis. Thank you.

RyuDraconis

Hukaah
05-19-2008, 07:25 AM
i'd be willing to give it a try. i've only played 3.5 before though

RyuDraconis
05-20-2008, 02:19 AM
Sure, send me a Im on AIm and lets talk, my s/n is RyuDraconis :D

Jakabok
05-21-2008, 08:51 PM
Hi, I am interested in your game, but as of yet I cannot definately say I can be there every Wednesday (I have a new job lining up and don't know what hours they are going to have me in), but in the fall I start school once again, and then it throws things into chaos once again.
If I can join, I will let you know earlier that week if I can't make it so your not surprised, and then go from there.
I have played 3.5, but have read up on the 4th edition as well.

Jakabok
05-21-2008, 09:26 PM
Hi, I am interested in your game, but as of yet I cannot definately say I can be there every Wednesday (I have a new job lining up and don't know what hours they are going to have me in), but in the fall I start school once again, and then it throws things into chaos once again.
If I can join, I will let you know earlier that week if I can't make it so your not surprised, and then go from there.
I have played 3.5, but have read up on the 4th edition as well.

Sorry about the double post.

RyuDraconis
05-22-2008, 02:29 AM
Well, this post was meant to be for Shadowrun 4th edition, and currently we're not seeking anyone new at this moment. However, please do keep in touch with me, as I'd be happy to have you as a member if we lose one of our current players and you're still interested.

Jakabok
05-22-2008, 07:12 PM
Thanks Ryu, I will keep in touch. I meant 3rd edition Shadowrun, my mind went blank and held onto the 3.5 post above it.