PDA

View Full Version : Any PbP games have an opening?

josh311
05-13-2008, 02:36 PM
I'm looking for PbP game. I'm able to post at least once daily (work as a web developer, so I'm at a computer probably 12 out of my 16+ waking hours a day).

I've played and DM'd 3.x, AD&D 2nd Edition, and if anyone's waiting for for 4th Edition, I've got all those books on preorder. I'm open to learning a new system as well, as long as the DM is willing to be gentle with me. :)

Hope to hear from someone soon. Thanks, all.

Elbryon
07-16-2008, 02:50 PM
josh, I found it is best to PM the moderator of a campaign that you are interested in rather than waiting for them to come to you as they generally have enough to worry about without chaseing someone down to play with them. just my 2 cents. good luck!

spotlight
07-16-2008, 05:00 PM
Yeah, Josh, go to the 'new posts' list and just scroll down to any that say 'Champainge Invitations' and click on them. Those that are listed as online are the ones to check out.

nijineko
07-17-2008, 05:58 PM
reading through the play-by-post section is not a bad way to go either. let us know if you need any further help or advice. =D we'll be looking for you!

Caligula
07-17-2008, 10:50 PM
Not to advertise, but there is an opening in my dungeon crawl if you like. Just head over to the play by post section like nijieko said...it should be there. :)

I wish you luck in finding a game....shouldn't be too hard, this is a pretty big site with plenty opportunities and things to do.

spotlight
07-18-2008, 04:29 PM
Yeah, that's right. I forgot about the PBP section. I personally only look thru the New Posts section cause it is easier to find and lists EVERYTHING. But, then, I have a scatter-brained intrest enney ways.

nijineko
07-18-2008, 07:43 PM
heh. i think most of us could be guilty of that one. ^^