PDA

View Full Version : Exalted: Anybody wanna DM/Play it?

Toren Utgard
05-11-2008, 01:28 PM
I got the exalted 2nd edition book about a month or so ago and was wondering if anybody else would play a play by post exalted game.

Note: I can't DM, never have and never really played an exalted game so i would figure we'd need a DM/Storyteller and as many players as the Storyteller wanted to have.

boulet
05-19-2008, 11:25 AM
Just bought the corebook this weekend. I had the feeling this game could be the right material to run a style of game I had in mind for a little while. So far I love the setting and game mechanics. Still a lot to read before I get a clear picture though... Maybe the rule system is a bit on the heavy side.

I've never run any pbp games but that could be nice to try. I have to get more familiar with the game before I can start this process though.

Toren Utgard
05-19-2008, 01:24 PM
No problem...I gotta reread the rules myself. Pbp is easy though...much more laidback in my opinion. Lemme know when you want to start (or if you want to) the type of game and that kinda stuff. *Thinks of character ideas*

nijineko
05-20-2008, 09:58 PM
i have this odd little thing about white wolf original materials. i won't play them. but good luck finding a group! i hope you get one together. =D

boulet
05-20-2008, 10:12 PM
boulet throws is full 10 sided dice pool at Nijineko

nijineko
05-23-2008, 05:33 PM
*niji looks at the dice* "wow, weren't you suppose to roll above a 7 to succeed? for an entire pool of dice, that's a pretty lousy result. everything below 7..." tsk, tsk. ;D

Frost
05-29-2008, 02:51 PM
I would like to play if we can get things rolling

boulet
06-03-2008, 07:39 PM
Well I read the book deeper, and I like the theme and setting of Exalted. But the combat system is hell, at least for me. Well too crunchy, especially for PbP. I'm still looking for the system to fit my campaign idea. Sorry if you were placing hope on me running Exalted guys.