PDA

View Full Version : Elements of Existence

dankster1221
05-09-2008, 09:53 PM
This campaign is set in Hyderia, a homespun world whose elements are held in balance by the Elements of Existence, eight embodiments of eight essential elements thought to be created by the gods themselves. Now Hyderia is in chaos, fire rages out of control, water is drying up and areas have not seen rain in years, wind either blows fiercely or not at all, earth crumbles beneath the feets of those that tramp over it, and people long thought dead are rising in undeath. The campaign is based around the 3.5E rules as well as some themes from my favorite fantasy genres such as "Final Fantasy", "The Fifth Element", and "LotR". Hope to hear from those interested!

PhillyLameSauce
05-10-2008, 04:37 PM
Sounds good, man! When do you play, and do you just use the standard 3.5e classes/etc? or do you have a favored 3.5e rule setting, like Forgotten Realms or Dragonlance rules/classes?

dankster1221
05-11-2008, 08:09 AM
3.5E rules, it's a homespun world, and weekends are what I'm shooting for. I'm a teacher so getting together in the week is kinda tough.

dankster1221
06-11-2008, 03:46 PM
:bump:

Versch
10-23-2008, 06:37 AM
If you are still looking for players or a game Dankster, check out my profile and/or shoot me a private message.

JayRob
12-03-2008, 12:50 PM
I'd be interested, dankster. I'm moving back to Portsmouth in a couple weeks. However, I'm a cook, so my weekends might not be free. I'll have to wait until I find a job to be able to say more about my schedule.

EDIT: Oops, I didn't notice that this thread is six months old.