PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars: Faded Glory

Webhead
05-05-2008, 10:35 PM
Hi, all. I have put out this call to gauge interest in having 2 (possibly 3) players join me for a Star Wars Play-by-Post campaign in the high-action style of the Clone Wars animated series. The campaign will be set shortly after the events of Revenge of the Sith and will focus on the players as Jedi who survived Order 66.

If there are interested players, my intention is to have this PbP hosted right here on the Pen and Paper Games boards. The game system to be used is Wushu with a few slight modifications to fit it into the Star Wars style. The system is very simple, excellent for PbP gaming, and it's available as a free download, so it should be easily accessible for players not already familiar with the game. I will be more than happy to help unfamiliar players get all that they need to be up and running.

I want to keep the player count minimal to increase the frequency of posts and keep the game moving. Posting schedule will obviously depend on what the chosen players feel comfortable with, but should most likely settle around a median of 1-2 posts per player per week (more frequently if the players wish).

If you are interested, please let me know by either replying here or sending me a PM. Thanks for your time and happy gaming!

Webhead
05-08-2008, 10:29 PM
Still looking for a couple of players for this game. Surely there's got to be some folks interested in giving this a try. Don't be shy now...

Webhead
05-14-2008, 01:48 PM
Okay. I'll give one final call out for players for this game before I let it die. I'm still looking for 2 to 3 players who might be interested in some high-action Star Wars adventures. Characters may be Jedi or non-Jedi and they are on the run from the persecution of the newly formed Galatic Empire.

If there are any questions, just ask.

Thanks for stopping by!

GMjake
08-30-2009, 07:12 PM
i'm not sure what wushu is but i might like to play

russdm
08-30-2009, 07:19 PM
I will join this.

Lucian-Sunaka
08-30-2009, 08:51 PM
Alright Webhead, your on. I've been looking for a game to rp on the boards here and see if a Party based game can be done right through PbP, lets see how this turns out :)

Edit: Wups... I completely did not notice the original date of the thread. My bad lol