PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Dawn of Defiance

russdm
04-23-2008, 10:33 AM
I am running a SWSE Dawn of Defiance campaign. 28 point Buy. Max Starting Credits. Check the DoD Campaign Standards at Wizards' DoD page.

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away...

Dawn of Defiance

Nearly a year has passed since the end of the Clone Wars. The once mightly Jedi Order has been smashed by Order 66. The few remaining Jedi seek refuge in various parts of the Galaxy as all are sought by Lord Vader and his agents.

A small but fast growing rebel group, funded by Bail Organa and other dissidents, is gaining recruits. This little group has taken upon themselves the name, The Alliance to Restore the Republic. The Imperials have dubbed it, the Rebel Alliance or the Rebellion.

Over the planet Brentaal, the Sel Zonn station delivers trade goods and passengers to the planet and outward to the galaxy at large. There a group of Future Heros lie waiting...

russdm
04-24-2008, 05:56 PM
I have 2 out of 6 players. One is currently pending. So I have 4 spaces still available.

chosenderrick
05-22-2008, 10:45 AM
I am running a SWSE Dawn of Defiance campaign. 28 point Buy. Max Starting Credits. Check the DoD Campaign Standards at Wizards' DoD page.

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away...

Dawn of Defiance

Nearly a year has passed since the end of the Clone Wars. The once mightly Jedi Order has been smashed by Order 66. The few remaining Jedi seek refuge in various parts of the Galaxy as all are sought by Lord Vader and his agents.

A small but fast growing rebel group, funded by Bail Organa and other dissidents, is gaining recruits. This little group has taken upon themselves the name, The Alliance to Restore the Republic. The Imperials have dubbed it, the Rebel Alliance or the Rebellion.

Over the planet Brentaal, the Sel Zonn station delivers trade goods and passengers to the planet and outward to the galaxy at large. There a group of Future Heros lie waiting...
I would like to get in on this game. I haven't created a character yet but I can. What player classes do you need? I would probably like to play a jedi guardian.

russdm
05-22-2008, 11:25 AM
That would be fine. We have a Noble, a Jedi, a Scout, 2 Scoundrels. One of the Scoundrels is going to take levels in Soldier, so we don't have a problem there. So a Jedi Guardian would be fine.

chosenderrick
05-23-2008, 11:56 AM
I will get started immediately. Thanks. Is there anything else I need to know to get started? What level should I make my character?

JediRaver
06-30-2008, 07:10 PM
any more spaces avaliable?

russdm
06-30-2008, 07:26 PM
@ chosenderrick: You should make you char 1st Level. You can post char sheet in the char thread.

@ JediRaver: I am at six now. I can allow space for you, but you shall be the last.