PDA

View Full Version : Dallas North, West, East, Downtown Group

discomammoth
10-11-2006, 01:18 PM
We are a group of mature(we are 27+ any age welcome) gamers looking to start a twice a month game on every other Sunday start October 22nd. We are by no means rule lawyers nor are we super silly. Very laid back group. We like to make up our own classes, adventures, and other things based within the books. We also own a ton of resources and will occassionally use pre-printed material as the basis for a campaign. Currently Running in Faerun, Ptolus, and Planescape. We usally have two games going at one time on a game day which rotates every time or when a GM needs a break to develop their campaign (currently three in rotation on Tuesdays) check us out at:

http://www.oldschoolgamer.net/forum/

Seeking 1 to 4 players. Please contact us on the website.

"The Grand Viser", "Ghoul Lord", or "Dungeonmaster"

or leave a post here and we will try and get back to you as soon as possible.

Nerve Gas
10-11-2006, 02:28 PM
Just to add to that, we are accepting all levels of gaming experience. If you are new to the D&D world this will be a great place to learn. If you have played forever, that is okay, we can get into some pretty weird discussions. Anyway, this is an open invite to all.

discomammoth
10-11-2006, 03:16 PM
To register on or forum look at the top of the page. It takes just a few seconds and is completely free and we are by no means affilated with an bussiness of any type so no spam

discomammoth
10-13-2006, 04:44 PM
Sunday is full

Tuesday May Come Back Please hold on

10-29-2006

discomammoth
10-14-2006, 07:08 PM
cleared

discomammoth
10-16-2006, 12:09 PM
cleared

discomammoth
10-20-2006, 05:47 PM
cleared

Inviktus
10-25-2006, 11:54 AM
Sorry but the default color scheme on http://www.oldschoolgamer.net/forum/ is eye melting....my brain hurts now...

Suede_Jack
10-29-2006, 04:28 PM
Hello,I'm interested in joining your group.me and my fiancee both are players/novice dms.we started playing a while back in oklahoma w/ some friends but moved to irving earlier this year.we are energetic about playing again but a tad shy about joining a new group.i have tuesdays off and we both have wednesday off.If you have any room left my e-mails suede_jacket@yahoo.com .Look foward to hearing from you.

discomammoth
10-29-2006, 11:04 PM
OK I've got lot's wonderful replies. We are mostly full for the Sunday Games, but we just had a GM return after a short break and have the possiblity of the Tuesday games comming back. Please stand by for a week if possible.

10-29-2006

discomammoth
10-29-2006, 11:07 PM
Sorry but the default color scheme on http://www.oldschoolgamer.net/forum/ is eye melting....my brain hurts now...

good sounds like prime rpg state of mind

discomammoth
11-05-2006, 02:29 PM
OK ANYONE FOR TUESDAYS? We meet at 6ish and probably run every other week. www.oldschoolgamer.net/forum. come one come all. Going to be running a d20 Darwin's world. Post Apocalypse setting, mutants and mayhem.