PDA

View Full Version : Dvn

discomammoth
10-11-2006, 12:56 PM
Sculptor/Art Professor. Raised on DnD but have played many different systems. Looking for players and games. I am part of a larger group that is currently looking for new gamers but I not exclusively looking for them. Problem solver and tactician type player. Moderate GM skills. I tend to see books and systems as guidlines and always default to fun if the rules become an issue.

Phantom Gamemaster
10-11-2006, 06:59 PM
Sculptor/Art Professor. Raised on DnD but have played many different systems. Looking for players and games. I am part of a larger group that is currently looking for new gamers but I not exclusively looking for them. Problem solver and tactician type player. Moderate GM skills. I tend to see books and systems as guidlines and always default to fun if the rules become an issue.
One question bub, do the systems that you've played include the HERO system? I've played a bit of D&D myself but I played mostly Champions from hero and SAS from GOO[which has closed down sort of] If you want to contact me my email is: reggie2752@yahoo.com
phantomgm6101@hotmail.com
phantomgm@aol.com
Also check out my campaign at herocentral.net for Champions High Unlimited I game I'm running in HeroCentral.:cool: