PDA

View Full Version : Depends on the Vote

Solonor
04-16-2008, 02:42 PM
Well after trying to find a Game in Frisco and not finding one I am thinking of starting one. Looking for 5 players for a Friday night game in Frisco. Looking for Mature players looking to play either ShadowRun 4th, Dark Conspiracy or Scion. Once the 5 players have been selected I will take a vote for gaming system. Majority rules here. I would like to play every Friday with exceptions based on the players and my schedule, will start sometime after 5pm and play til we are done(again majority rules). I would also like to find another GM that wants to trade off I will run for two weeks then them. They do not have to run the same system they can purpose anything. I run about a 60rp/40com game. I will be looking for detailed back grounds. I will conduct interviews starting with the first email. I would like mature players, expierence in games not important. Looking to have fun and meet new people. I do have a family and a dog so I will be conducting interviews outside my home. I will be hosting the game in my home. So if you are in Frisco or close by looking for a game email me @ solonor@tx.rr.com (solonor@tx.rr.com).... Talk to you soon....

Nok
05-06-2008, 10:01 PM
still looking for players? I'm an old pen and paper gamer - no experience in Scion or Dark Conspiracy - played Shadowrun about....16? years ago... in any case let me know - I'm just south of ya on the Tollway & Bush...

Mekhet
02-08-2011, 12:56 PM
I have experience playing Shadowrun 3e, but not 4e (But I have recently purchased the core book). But Iím sure it wonít take much to catch on to the new mechanics. Have a character concept all ready to go just give me the word, "Chummer" and Iím in.

M :cool: