PDA

View Full Version : Crowblaze' Notebook

Maelstrom
04-16-2008, 05:39 AM
Crowblaze, the Warforged Warmage, owns a notebook in which he keeps important notes (due to his poor memory).

OOC - Hopefully this thread will help us keep in mind the important details that easily get lost in the Game Thread. IC, Crowblaze freely allows others to consult his notebook, or will scribe notes upon the request of other PCs (So others can post notes in here as well).

Maelstrom
04-16-2008, 05:57 AM
Day 1 of Quest for Durskin
Written by Crowblaze

I have joined a party, who's common goal is to defeat the Lord of the Shadows, who threatens the lands with his armies and evil.

The Seer Glitteran Songweaver has given us a quest. We are to seek Durskinth, a large pink crystal the size of a large shield, it holds the essance of the demon that Is trapped below. If we can destory it then the demon will be vanished to hell it came from. We can expect to face undead in these caverns.

The Seer sent the elven commander on his band to find the Horn of Koalaska, which can break the spell that holds him captive.

The Seer then gave us a keyword for his entering treasure trove, and told us to take one item each.

OOC - Crowblaze does not mention the name of the Songdragon or who he really is so that his secret is safe in case this notebook falls into the hands of enemies.

Maelstrom
04-16-2008, 06:05 AM
Day 1 of Quest for Durskin
Written by Crowblaze

We each chose an item from the Seer's trove. I chose a small glass figurine, which is Clandein the Raven. For a total of 8 hours per week I can summon the raven.

OOC - The raven is a Celestial Bird of summon monster level closest to owners level. It lasts 8 hours total - you can summon it mulitple times but time cannot be more then a total of 8 hours per week.

Maelstrom
04-16-2008, 06:08 AM
Day 2 in Quest for Durskin
Written by Crowblaze

Seryl has translated the celestial characters I found on a wall before I met the party. Here is the text of the translation:

It is not what it appears. It reveals itself to all as one who gives aid. We recieved its aid, little did we know that all aid we recieved was flawed. Kelson requested knowledge unsurpassed by any on this world....he in turn was shifted to another plane of existance many years behind intellegence. Franz wished for weapon worthy of his skill. he failed to dominate the items will and was consumed by its magic. do not trust him. I leave this note for others to find, I only wish that I could warn the town to stop sending in explorers, only death awaits us. the only thing of good we seemed to find was a scholar clad in blue robes, I feel that He was inturn cursed as we are for or wishes. I do not know what my negitaves wish shall yield and I worry about it....I should not have asked for life unending.

Maelstrom
07-25-2008, 05:23 AM
Day 2 in Quest for Durskin
Written by Crowblaze

We have delved deeper into the caverns, discovering and helping a man who was tortured terribly. We then went in search of the villiagers, which he was one of. We found them in a large underground dwelling place, where a Lich attempted to create a portal to allow Demons into our plane.

We must seek out and destroy the Lich's phylactery, or he will be back to complete the summoning, and we must seek for a way to destroy the alter which would be used to create the gate. The alter is magically protected, and its symbol must be filled with blood as part of the ritual.

Here is part of the symbol.

The symbol is drawn to fill part of a page, with a section in the middle obviously missing. Runes are also inscribed below the symbol, each not fully copied to avoid completing symbols of such evil.