PDA

View Full Version : Infinity LTD.

ArlingtonGURPS
04-09-2008, 08:15 PM
I had to pick a genre, so I grabbed fantasy. In reality, the campaign will span genres, times, and dimensions. See the attached zipped pdf file.

I've collected GURPS books since 1st edition. It's time to give this game a ride.

Trying to figure out this ROLL function: 10 or better?

ArlingtonGURPS
05-08-2008, 08:07 PM
There was a mistake in the previous posting; characters should be built on 250 points, not 150.

Also, it should be noted that this could be a campaign FRAMEWORK. It's entirely possible that Gary Gurps wants to run a pure fantasy game set in his own world; characters from Infinity LTD could play in it, and return to base on occasion (possibly to play in another genre entirely.)

I'd love to hear your comments and suggestions.

David

Farcaster
05-14-2008, 12:06 PM
Corrected address information so that this will be geocoded properly. Please be aware that if you put junk data in any of the address fields, the system may not be able to correctly determine where this campaign takes place. For instance, this campaign was being geocoded to Maine, when it is actually in DFW.

ArlingtonGURPS
05-15-2008, 09:31 PM
Thanks Farcaster. I fear I was being overly paranoid (and yes, that's a redundancy). :redface:

Farcaster
05-20-2008, 05:32 PM
No problem at all. :biggrin: