PDA

View Full Version : Grey elf

bitemytail
04-08-2008, 12:59 AM
Does anyone know which 3.5 book has the stats for a grey elf? I checked the sticky, but there's no race list.

Thanks ahead of time! :biggrin:

Skunkape
04-08-2008, 06:36 AM
Actually, looking at the SRD, here (http://srd.pbemnexus.com/monstersEtoF.html#gray-elf), it looks like you take the Elf that's in the Player's Handbook and "Gray Elf Traits (Ex): These traits are in addition to the high elf traits. +2 Intelligence, 2 Strength." add those to the traits you've already gotten for the race.

The section of the SRD that I have posted above is the Monster Manual section. Since I don't have my MM with me, I'm taking the SRD info at face value, but it should be the same.

cplmac
04-08-2008, 09:49 AM
Ok, since you got a real answer above, I can't resist.

Couldn't you just take the stats for both a white elf and a black elf and combine them together?:D

Sorry, I know that was cheesey, but then if someone has crackers we can enjoy a snack.

Digital Arcanist
04-08-2008, 07:56 PM
The Forgotten Realms book gives the details for the myriad of elven sub-races. You could also download Heroforge and just click the box and look at the traits.

Take a look at Painted Elves as well!

nijineko
04-08-2008, 08:19 PM
the correct stats for standard (greyhawk) grey elves are found in two places. the monster manual 1, or in the SRD as pointed out above. they have long been one of my favorite races.

bitemytail
04-08-2008, 11:47 PM
Thanks, everyone.
Even the half black-elf half white-elf guy...