PDA

View Full Version : Character sign in

Blackgaurd_Railin
04-07-2008, 09:35 PM
Here is an area for those that are playing to come and sign in. Please put in this thread:
Player name
Character name
Character class
Brief description of yourself.

You will need to make your own character, on a character sheet, and use that as a reference. I will trust you all that you won't fudge character creation. This is a campaign starting out at 1st level in Eberron. Any race or class is fine. If you have any questions send me a private message, and I will try and get it answered.

Curious Jorge
04-08-2008, 06:14 PM
Name: Alton Brushgather
Race: Halfling
Class: Rogue
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Backstory: The Brushgather clan is a nomadic clan. They would move from town to town, never content in any one place. One night, Alton was out on watch, but he fell asleep. The next morning, everyone was gone. Now adventuring, Alton decided instead of searching for his clan, to use this time to see the world how he wanted to see it, without having to follow his clan.

The Wandering Bard
04-23-2008, 04:03 PM
Player Name: Tony Ruopoli aka The Wandering Bard
Name: Kal'ochre Dewclaw
Race: Shifter
Class: Ranger
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

History: Kal left his tribe for reasons he keeps to himself. he has left the region of his birth and travels the land looking for a way he sees fit to redeem the wrongs or disgraces he precieves in his mind. He is also searching for a new pack that he can prove himself to.

Kal is different from most shifters in the way that his lycanthropic heritage is more dominant then his human heritage. Kal appears to be a large humanoid with thick course black hair and a deeply feline face. Vestages of his human heritage are seen most strongly in his eyes which burn with an amazing emerald color.

cigamnogard
02-10-2009, 07:42 PM
Name: O'Kai
Class: Barbarian
Race: Warforged
Alignment: Chaotic Good
History:
Awoken yesterday - has no history and confused by everything.

kilometer
03-12-2011, 04:54 PM
ignore this