PDA

View Full Version : White Wolf Calling all Fans of Vampire: The Masquerade

PnP News Bot
04-02-2008, 01:22 PM
Check out this new article White Wolf posted on 2008-04-02 13:20:31:

Calling all Fans of Vampire: The Masquerade (http://www.white-wolf.com/index.php?line=news&articleid=916)

Yes, that?s ?Masquerade,? not ?Requiem.?

White Wolf is working on a trivia game based the first Vampire setting, and we need your help. We?re looking for enthusiasts who know VTM inside and...

boulet
04-02-2008, 01:52 PM
hmmmmm

* places a crystal ball on the table and starts some mambo jambo gypsy divination stuff *

Crystal ball show me what happened at White Wolf that resulted in this news...

* images appear, a desk covered with papers and magazines, two men in the middle of a discussion try to look concerned and serious *

A : So what do you think we can do ? I mean yeah the New World of Darkness sales are pretty sweet. Still this study shows there is a big lot of former customers we never reached with it. When you consider the market penetration about the 30ish years old fan of Vampire the Masquerade it's like a slap in our face.

B : I can only agree. Still C won't listen to us about this. Masquerade is dead to him, and he'll ditch this study saying it's only statistics. We need something more tangible to convince him to resurrect the Masquerade.

A : What if we took a tangent ? How about a game about the meta-plot ?

B : A meta-meta-plot ? I'm not following you.

A : No, I mean capitalizing on how much people enjoyed reading about the meta-plot, to the point of becoming meta-plot lawyers. You know like this guy at the TrueBrujahCon who ruined your game with his encyclopedic memory about previous publications.

B : Absolutely ! There must be a way to get back to this type of Masquerade otaku, one way or another... And what about a Masquerade Trivia game ? If we can sell this and make big numbers, then C will have to follow the movement !

A : I love working with you !

Frobozz
04-02-2008, 08:28 PM
ROFL!!!

boulet: "Do you know anything about crystalomancy?"

Frobozz: "What?"

boulet: "Crystalomancy! Do you know anything about it??!" *plops big crystal ball on table*

Frobozz: "... no?"

boulet: "Good! Neither do I!!" *starts into mambo jambo gypsy stuff*

boulet
04-03-2008, 12:53 PM
No maaaan ! Another contest of who's got the biggest ball ? I'm out of here !